Welcome to 24hrEnglish.com owned by LEARN MARKET LLC, a company incorporated in the State of Texas in the United States of America. The term 24hr English or 24hrenglish.com or ‘Website’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to LEARN MARKET LLC whose registered office is 800 Wilcrest, Suite #258, Houston, TX 77042 United States of America. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of 24hrEnglish.com.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to use 24hrEnglish.com or to become a member or access the online course or course materials or use the Website services, without exception. By using this Website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
- You agree to be responsible for all of your use of this Website and online course materials (as well as for use of your account by others, including, without limitation, minors living with you). You agree to supervise all usage of this Website by minors under your name, profile or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Website is true and accurate.
- While 24hr English attempts to ensure that this Website and the online course are normally available 24 hours a day, 24hr English shall not be liable if for any reason this Website or the online course are unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website and/or the online course may be suspended temporarily with or without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair, updates, or for any reasons beyond the control of 24hr English.
- The content of this Website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered by anyone on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure your own safety and that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Learn Market LLC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this Website and the materials within this Website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to remove, edit, or ban any member user at any time for any reason or for no reason and without notice. You may not access or use the Website if you are a competitor of 24hrEnglish.com, or if we have previously banned you from the Website.
- You are not allowed to have more than one person access the online course using your account information, regardless of whether it is registered under your name or email address. Only one person per account.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. If you feel that the security of your account or user name or password have been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately. You will not transfer use of or access to your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you reside outside of the US, for the purposes of international use and due to the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local laws, including but not limited to laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with any and all applicable laws regarding the transmission of any data exported from the United States to your country, or from the country in which you reside to the United States. If any applicable local or international laws prohibit your use of this Website, you agree not to use this Website or our services.
- No user or member may copy, transfer or use any names, photos, links, text, data or other content belonging to or posted by 24hrEnglish.com or its other users for the purpose of selling, engaging in, marketing or promoting any other product or service. You may not authorize, enable or otherwise grant to any other person, organization, school, company, or business access to your 24hrEnglish.com account or the online course content on the Website for the purpose of extracting such information or other content. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You will not access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission from LEARN MARKET LLC, or violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website.
- You will not take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of 24hrEnglish.com, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the 24hrEnglish.com website infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, sending or otherwise impacting 24hrEnglish.com or any user on the Website unhelpful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Website and the service or any recipient.
- If you send unsolicited commercial email or advertising, bulk email, spam, or chain letters (unsolicited mail or other communication) to or through 24hrEnglish.com or otherwise disrupt our service by the use of unsolicited email, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to 24hrEnglish.com, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to determine. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you will pay LEARN MARKET LLC $100 USD for each unsolicited commercial email or other communication.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that 24hrEnglish.com is NOT a party to any oral or written agreement for service or any contract entered into between you and any other user of the Website in connection with any service offered, directly or indirectly, through 24hrEnglish.com.
- You understand and acknowledge that this website is being provided as a “Public Beta,” and is made available on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis for the purpose of providing 24hr English with feedback on the quality and usability of the online course and the website. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.